Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Third Times the Charm

Well as most of you might remember, we have been trying to get up to UAB with Nathan for the past 3 months. The genetics team there wants to see us and talk to us about a possible syndrome. (If you want to catch up on that story go to my archives, I believe it is in the Aug. one.) The first attempt was thwarted by Hurricane Faye, tornadoes all over Alabama. We made it to Alex City and had to turn around. The second attempt was done in by the nasty stomach bug that was going around Auburn. I think 3 out of the 5 of us that were going to the appt had it. So that lands us where we are now. We are scheduled to leave in the morning around 8:00, our appt is at 10:30, so if any of you can take a moment and say a quick prayer for our safe travel and good outcome, I would greatly appreciate it. I will update everyone to what the Drs. say when I have a chance.

P.S. 5th Bday highlights coming soon!!!! Can you believe Nate is already 5?


post signature

4 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Will be thinking about you all and saying lots of prayers. If you need anything AT ALL with Wilson, we are around and will help out in any way!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Best of luck to you! And, no, I can't believe he is going to be five...what a BIG BOY he is!

Good luck! Keep me posted!(:

Ashleigh said...

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted. Praying!!

thebarronfam said...

We will say a prayer and be thinking of you in the morning!