Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer Star.........Maybe?

Monday night was one of Nathan's soccer games. They are too funny to watch. Imagine 4-6 yr olds running around after the same ball, falling down, trying to score. It's pretty comical. Not to mention when they do score a goal, their reaction is priceless. And of course if you are my son, you immediately run to the sidelines and find mom for a hug. I love it!!!!! I am not so sure we have a soccer star on our hands but right now he seems to be enjoying it. I will have to say he scored 2 goals during this game!
P.S. His Papa's business is sponsoring the team, so notice the endorsement. (**Thanks dad and Matt C. for the donation)

Go #3!!!! We love you!


Doesn't he look cute in his uni?


And then there was this problem......how do you keep a 20 month old off the fields during the games? Thank goodness they were actively trying to get the ball in the other goal at this moment.


Corner Kick!!! Is that the right term?


Patiently waiting to go back into the game.

Let's hope they are talking strategy!!! Yeah, right?

Nate and Matthew C., best buds!



post signature

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

LOVE IT!! I need me a boy :)

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

That reminds me of my brother. He was number 3 from rec league through high school baseball and basketball.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Little soccer babe! How cute is he. I'll show Kimbell the pictures...he'll be so proud!