Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat.........


SMELL MY FEET! GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT!!!!!

BATMAN AND ROBIN 2008

I think that is how that childhood rhyme goes. Anywho!!!! Halloween this year was fun for both kids. Wilson actually enjoyed going to peoples doors and Nate was more than happy to help him get his candy. (That just means more for him, right?) We lasted for about an hour and a half and then little man was begging for "night, night" and his bunny. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!


Batman is ready to go!


This is where Robin, aka Wilson was happiest!


"Which one do I want?"




post signature





1 comment:

Julee H. Nappier said...

What cuties! I know they had fun...and Nate is set for a good couple of weeks now!(:

BTW- None of my pictures of Wilson turned out at Parkway... no, not one out of the 132 that I took yesterday.
I should have taken one of he and Claire bear together.