Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All Tucked In!!!

The first picture is how we started the recovery process................and look at that forced smile even through tears.
And this is how you can find him now!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I can just wake him to get the bed all turned back for us.

Actually, right after I took this picture he jumped up and SPRINTED to the bathroom............that's right, nauseated and sick (for the 2nd time, first one was in the car-9 miles from Auburn- dang it, we almost made it!). I don't know what is different about this time than the others, but the 1st two surgeries we never experienced this. Oh well, it comes with the territory so I just hope it is short lived. Please pray for a speedy recovery and GREAT results!





post signature

1 comment:

The Dilworth Family said...

Sweet thing! I hope he starts feeling better soon :)