Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Fun

Today after church we headed to Moore's Mill to have a yummy brunch and hang out with the Big Elf himself!! The boys were beside themselves. Not only did we get to have lunch with some sweet friends but we got to talk to Santa and Ms. Claus and take some pics. I love watching the look in their eyes (especially Nathan, since he kinda "gets" the whole idea) as they watch the "magic" of Christmas unravel. Of course, having them know the TRUE meaning of Christmas is the most important thing....I will say this, I am a proud mom of a 6 year old who last week in church (during the children's moments) raised his hand and said, "Christmas is all about Jesus's birthday". I love moments like that!
My 3 handsome guys!!!!

Me and my littlest man!

The Reaves....sweet Anne Reynolds was asleep in her car seat so we didn't bother her for a family photo op.

Santa arrives!!!!



My little Rudolph!


We even ran into the Baker Family!
The boys with little Miss Karlee.




post signature




















2 comments:

Joanna said...

We had so much fun!

Kate Brotherson said...

Such cute pics with Santa. We got your Christmas card. I love it! You have a beautiful family. Love you!!!