Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Little Peeky Peek........

Into our Christmas 2009!!!!

We are so very blessed, is all I can say. Not only with what Santa brought us but most importantly with family, friends and the best gift of all....our precious Lord above. I hope this post finds all of you enjoying this holiday season and remembering what CHRISTmas is really all about......with all the toys, food and chaos that comes with this time of year, I know I am guilty of sometimes letting the "big picture" slip out of sight. But what a great day to celebrate a special birthday.....Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! Enjoy some pics from our Christmas morning.
Nathan's new pride and joy, The Green Machine III!

Wilson got that "monster truck" he has been asking for..........EVERYDAY!!!



We then headed to Nina and Papa's for a yummy Christmas brunch and more presents.

Look at this little love bug........My little B.B. (a.k.a Baby Bradley)

Stirling: "Hey Wilson, whatcha got over there?" These two were a hoot.

Then back home to enjoy those Santa gifts!


This is definitely not part of the Dr's orders but we had to let him test it out!



post signature





































2 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Nathan's looking good! You have both been in my thoughts and prayers in the last week - may he continue a speedy recovery!! Merry Christmas!

Kate Brotherson said...

You are so pretty Molly. You still look as young as you did in college. I love your hair, classic. Also, how is Nate doing? I want an update.