Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Programs!

Well, today proved to me how very different my two boys are! They both had Christmas programs at school. Wilson's was as entertaining as any 2 year old program can be. Imagine 40 2 year olds trying to sing the same Christmas carols......pretty amusing. Well, 39 actually because there was NO WAY you were getting Wilson to open his mouth and sing a single note. He stood up there for only 1 song (out of 4) and when I say stood, I mean stood ---he didn't even want to shake the jingle bell for the dang song. After that, he pretty much sat in his sweet teacher's lap. After the program we headed to their class party --- food and fun!
A little picture opportunity with mom and dad
After we finished at Wilson's school, I headed off to catch Nathan's performance. This is where the boys are so different. Nathan can't wait to sing some songs in front of an audience ---- he doesn't hold back one little bit.

Sophie, Isabel and Nathan

A little Feliz Navidad

And guess who our surprise guest was---------
PAPA!!!! Nathan was very excited to show his papa his talent :)

A little pic of puppy love on the playground :) I couldn't resist!





post signature




























2 comments:

The Westra's said...

The boys are getting so big! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Christmas card, that is such a fantastic picture of all of you. Have a Merry Christmas! We miss ya'll!

Kristi said...

I am dying, this is too funny and the picture on the swing is precious. Love it!