Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deck the Halls!

Well, it's official.....the halls have been DECKED OUT!!!!! Nathan has been on my case since the week of Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas..........I have tried to tell him to let Thanksgiving have it's holiday moment, but to no avail I finally caved. The house is finally decorated and oh so merry! But that little stinker still says EVERYDAY........."mom, we need more decorations!" Um, I don't think so!!!! Not only is the inside decorated but we finally gave in on doing some trees outside of the house too.

Here is a little peek into our festive little home...................................

Ornaments on tree.............check!



Stockings hung by the chimney with care..................check!


The Nativity and the whole reason for the season...............check!


I had to share these little guys, they were given to me after my grandmother passed away some time ago. I LOVED them when I was little.
Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus...............check!

Our first ever artificial tree.......check!


Watching the joy in my children's eyes as they see it all comes together........check, check!


And then there is this little guy, Freddie as we so graciously named him last year. He returned to us this year from the North Pole on Thanksgiving day. And he brought the boys letters to Santa for them to fill out. Freddie's job is to watch the boys throughout the day and then report back to the big Elf every night. They love getting up in the mornings and finding out where he is hiding....and I might say, he sure does get creative.


post signature


























1 comment:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Looks great and not surprising that it never seems to be enough for the little ones! Mine want colored lights all over the front of the house.... uh, not! Haven't seen you in forever, hope you're doing well.